Wednesday, March 19, 2008

E-mail to pttf (Pune Traffic & Transportation Forum)

Dear Sir,
I am Parag Deshpande, residing in Dhanukar Colony, Kothrud. I have been thinking of public transportation and violation of laws on the road since many days. I have seen many people violating the rules on signals, honking the horns even when the signal is red. In the last month I have observed largely, people spitting on the road has increased tremendously. So me and some of my friends came up with an idea of Capturing people violating laws on the road, throwing garbage anywhere (not in the dustbin, from the bridge into the river), people spitting on the road and publishing them in newspapers, websites etc. in some media. We also came up with the idea of publishing photos of people who are not violating the rules, so that the bad one's can really learn something from these good people. I guess after seeing one's photo in the paper or website people will get ashamed and may become a better citizen for the society.Can you help us in publishing these photos in some public media? Or can i get some contacts where in i can speak with them?Thank You in advance and hoping for your co-operation

Regards
Parag Deshpande
97666 90900

No comments: