Friday, April 4, 2008

Good to See!!

I dont know how it happened, when it happened but i surely know why its happening, it is for the good of all of us. 2 weeks ago we members of My Pune.com had started activity of clicking pictures of people voilating the laws on traffic signals, capturing pix of PMT breaking the signals.. etc. After that I have been observing, suddenly people have started obeying the laws. That also in the early morning time which according me or rather Pune is impossible to imagine. Also PMTs are following it strictly. May be this is the condition for the route which i follow regularly for my activities, office , home etc. But i am definitely happy on the progress which has taken place.!! Hope it continues and other people learn it faster! Would like to hear your latest experience.
PS: You can write down your experience in comments.

No comments: